Sunday, January 20, 2008

.yoga.


.yoga., originally uploaded by .kristin W..

Holy kick in the ass this week. We had our meetings last Sunday, 3 miles Tuesday, 3 miles on Wednesday, cross training Thursday, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine on Friday, a 7 mile walk on Saturday, a 3 mile walk today, and YOGA!!

Frank, our trainer, is such a great sport and really puts up with all of us very well. I will tell you what....yoga looks easy, but it will totally kick you in the ass. It is SO hard, but honestly I would have never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did. It was so awesome!! It really makes you look forward to next week to see what we are going to do!

Christy is back at the gym after having her double mastectomy at the beginning of December. She is just amazing, and looks as awesome as ever. Really, she kept right up with the rest of us today and didn't miss a beat after getting released on Friday to work her way back into workouts.

Anyway, I am still so excited about everything thing that is going on...what a life changing time for me and the entire crew!

No comments: