Thursday, January 10, 2008

So proud!!

Once in a while you get calls home from school like we did yesterday about your child not behaving. Connor. Yes. Threw a pillow at a little boy in class (not sure why there are pillows in class, but hey.). His teacher called home on her way home, not because of the behavior, but how Connor reacted. I guess he got all upset and went and hid in his cubby and cried (that can't be easy for someone his size). Anyway, Connor went to bed after dinner last night at 6:30 pm. I thought his listening ears may need some rejuvenation rest. It worked. He had a better day today.

Then there are other days that good things come home. Today we got a letter home from Doug Schmidt, the "Enrichment Teacher" at the Victor Primary School. CJ has been selected to participate in an enrichment reading class!!! They will meet for 40 minutes 2 times in the 6 day rainbow cycle (days) in the Inquiry Center of the school. The group will read books and take part in activities related to those books. I swear, I cry when I get these things. CJ loves to read, he amazes me with his abilities, and it is awesome he has been selected to participate in this group. I can't wait to see what he does!!

Way to go CJ! We are so proud of you!!

No comments: