blah blah blah blah.....blah.
***hands over ears because I don't want to hear it.***
I know. I have not blogged since Sunday. Do you know that even Chris gets on my ass now if I don't blog? Well...this is what I have been looking at for the last 3 days. I have been in computer hell.
Friday night I managed to totally mess up both of my work laptops, so Monday they were both overnighted to this awesome IT co-worker in Atlanta that hooked me up totally and got all of the old files off of the old one and onto the new one and got the new one back working again as well. So, I was without a computer Monday and Tuesday, so I cleaned my office, did what I could on web e-mail, and looked at this on my photography laptop.
I have been having problems with it for a while. I wanted to back it up before trying to fix it so I went out and got another external hard drive (1 TB!! All of my fellow computer geeks will appreciate that), and it took about 1 1/2 days to complete the backup.
Then I ran the chkdsk and that took about 16 hours. The entire time I was praying my computer would return to its "better days" when you could actually open a picture in Photoshop and edited it without your computer freezing, but no such luck. My next step is going to be more memory. Let's see if that helps.
Anyway....I am back up and running today, but Connor had his allergy shots this morning and then I had my teeth cleaned. I have the BEST dentist in the world, Dr. Mary Jo Tobin, who I am also lucky enough to call a friend....but....sorry Mary Jo. I would much rather come visit you at your house!! :) Getting your teeth cleaned just sucks.
I have going crazy trying to finish up my packaging for 2008 and I am so excited about it. I just love the brown! My cousin's pictures came in today, so they will be the first ones to get the new goods! Here are some of the labels I had done and got back this week -
Anyway, training is going great. I am now down 22 lbs and have been totally busting my butt both in the gym and at home eating good things. I am still really enjoying all of it, and am so excited about what the next few months will bring! That reminds me, I need to update my ticker at the bottom.
Anyway, everything else is good.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
.life is not good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment