Friday, January 11, 2008

Puke.

Should I puke now or later.

My house is three years old.

We moved in on November 17th, 2004. Just barely 3 years ago.

Today I was told I need a new roof.

Puke.

$3500.00.

Puke.

Homeowners will cover all but $1000.00 of it.

Puke.

I have Ryan Homes coming out here at 1:00 pm today to look at it. I am literally sick to my stomach over it. The roofing company that looked at it this morning, All-Pro Roofing, was next door fixing damage on my neighbors house so I had them come over and take a look at mine. He said it was one of the worst roofs he has seen and attributed the damage to poor workmanship, poor quality product, and the high winds. The roofing that was up there was good up to 65 mph winds. We had 75 mph winds. Puke.

Why is it in life EVERY SINGLE time you start to get ahead with bills, etc. something like this happens????

I have another roofing company that a friend recommended coming out here on Monday to also give me another estimate. Puke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok - that is just wrong - 3 years old!! Ryan homes should replace the whole thing!!!!! You let the guy have it today!

Kristin Sumner said...

I saw a commercial where Ryan Homes is a member of the BBB. Maybe you can get some support from the BBB?