Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Kristin's Song of the Day 365.

Thank you to Shannon for the "Get rid of the obnoxious music" vote, and the idea to do a song of the day for 365 days!! Really, I am not sure that she really did put that vote in, but I remind everyone that you can turn the music off by pushing the "pause" button (two vertical lines for those who don't know what I am talking about) on the player on the right.

Anyway, a really popular thing among photographers is to take part in a 365 days of self-portraits. Arkworld, AKA Pete, on flickr did this any it was amazing. Honestly, I give Pete SO much credit, because not only do I hate taking pictures of myself, I couldn't do it for 365 days in a row, and I could never do it with the creativity that Pete did. Really, take a minute to look at his 365 collection. You will love them, your kids will love them. CJ and Connor always would ask what "Arkworld" did all of the time.

Anyway...so I am going to try the song of the day for 365 days...I hope they bring back some memories and make you laugh some days.

Day 1 is "Start of Something New" from High School Musical. First of all we love High School Musical here (Chris is getting the High School Musical on Ice tickets at BCA tomorrow), and being that it was the first day of my blog, I thought it worked. I have to admit, I went running this morning and my workout playlist on my ipod has a couple of High School Musical songs on it.

No comments: