Thursday, January 31, 2008

No Shots Today....

Another trip to the allergist, another visit by Dr. Kabisca.

Connor had his scheduled allergy shots today and because of his ear infection and because of the congestion sounds in his lungs they passed on his shots this week.

Connor was really happy about it, but really this just adds 2 weeks to this therapy because they have to redo last weeks dose and then make up this weeks. I swear these appointments are never going to end.

Oh well....it is better to be safe then sorry I guess.

I have been really feeling the "stress" of Connors schedule the last few weeks. I feel like all I do is go and just when I get back to the office to work it is time to pick him up again. Add his allergy appointments, working out, hockey, and everything else I need a vacation. As hard as it is to wish the time away when they are this age, selfishly I can't wait until he gets on that bus in September and I get some of my "life" back a bit. It will be nice to get my work done during the day so I don't have to work at night at all. That time will come.

No comments: