Another wonderful family that I have had the joy of shooting twice now. It is one of the best parts of being a photographer, you get to see all of the kids you shoot grow up into little people. This set of sisters I did a shoot with last August and it is amazing how big they have grown! Anyway...this was my second of three shoots this weekend, and boy and I tired!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
2 of 3.
Another wonderful family that I have had the joy of shooting twice now. It is one of the best parts of being a photographer, you get to see all of the kids you shoot grow up into little people. This set of sisters I did a shoot with last August and it is amazing how big they have grown! Anyway...this was my second of three shoots this weekend, and boy and I tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment