Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I wish...

I could have ordered 2 of each of these. One for my brother and his wife and one for my house. :) These are pictures that I took WAY back in January of my brothers 5 kids!

.brothers kids.

I didn't take them out of the plastic because I am sending them down to my brother in Texas, but I am just so happy with them, I couldn't send them off without a picture. That plastic is impossible to get back on once you take it off! :)

Anyway....from oldest to youngest....from left to right....they are Brandon, Jamison, Reagan, Ryder, and McKinley. :)

Enjoy them Brian and Linda!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh those are so awesome! You really just captured each of our kids perfectly!!! Can't wait to hang those on my bedroom wall and wake up to each morning! They are gorgeous! THank you thank you thank you!