Friday, April 25, 2008

.still have a dog.


M I D D L E, originally uploaded by {kristin W.}.

Yes, Gehrig still lives here! :)

I forgot to blog about it, but on Tuesday Gehrig went in for a hair cut and the groomer said he was doing so well with his cut that she "let her guard down" for his front paws and he bit her. Of course, I have made it SO clear to her that he HAS to be muzzled and that he does not like his front paws done. She totally admitted it was her fault, but since she needed one stitch, it got reported to Ontario County. Yesterday I spent the day getting all of his license and shot paperwork in order.

So, this morning I got a visit from the Ontario County Humane Society to check him and to make sure he is confined (has to be for 10 days) and to make sure he is not foaming at the mouth. LOL!

As scared as I was they would take him....they didn't. Of course he pissed all over the guys shoes. Not a good way to start the visit that is for sure.

If it isn't the boys, it is the dog.

No comments: