It look less then 48 hours for damage control to arrive at my office and it came in the form of our CIO. I just got off a 2 hour Q&A call with him.
I had never met him or even been on a call with him and I have to admit, he totally impressed me! He was comforting, inspiring, and honestly...just what I needed to sleep better at night.
He assured all of us that we are fine. They are done with lay offs and that our product suite makes the company a lot of money. The only real change is there will not be an office. Everyone down there will work from home, which is something I have been doing for 7 years!
The other good news is that he told us that our 2 business plans that we had waiting to get approved are going to get approved. Fantastic! This means more development, more testing, and more support.
I still need to do the resume thing...but...at least I feel better knowing that I should be good for a while. :)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great news!
I'm glad to hear that you got some good news!
Post a Comment