Sunday, April 27, 2008

My first newborn of the season decided to make an early appearance! I was scheduled to do the photo shoot for her on May 10th, but this little one had something different in mind! With the walk next weekend, I had to get this shoot in this weekend or this newborn would have been out of my favorite "2 week window" for shooting newborns! :) Anyway, this little one was 5 days old today and I swear each time I work with a newborns it really reminds you what little miracles they are.

.5 days old.

Her big sister was so excited about her new little sister. She was really so sweet with her.

.new sister.

I also did a shoot with this little girl last year in March. I can't get over how much she has grown up. :)

.big sister.

Anyway, I am ready for bed! I did three shoots this weekend, had 2 practices, walked 6 miles, and I am done! :)

No comments: