First of all...I should have known better then to post about Connor's 1 week anniversary before the end of the day....of course....what did he do? He pooped his pants!!!!
Right before school I asked him if he wanted to go. He went in and went and told me there was a little poop in his pants. What was there was a "skid mark". I wouldn't even consider this "pooping his pants." So, he goes poop, and quickly tells me that "Now I have to clean my undies" in a tone were it is no big deal. We were late for school already, so I told him that he could do it when he gets home.
First thing he does when he walks in the door is happily announce that he needs to clean his undies. He goes into the sink, adds some soap, and washes them. NO BIG DEAL. I am working, and he BRINGS them to me dripping poop water all over the floor to show me how proud he was of his newly cleaned poop undies!
This my friends is why Connor is so hard....NOTHING PHASES THIS KID AT ALL!!! Nothing.
So knowing that he pooped he continued on with his afternoon playing outside....he comes back in...goes up stairs for a while and then comes down and throws undies in the washer! He POOPED AGAIN!!! And washed them on his own. :)
I just can't win. So this morning we did the 10 minutes again (nothing.), he will do it again between schools and after pre-k.
He went SEVEN days with nothing...this is a mental issue...if it was the medical issue that my Dr. thought it was he wouldn't have been able to do that. Connor just wants to give me gray hair. :)
On another note...did American Idol completely suck last night or what? I mean come on....Neil Diamond? I grew up with my parents listening to them. Nothing against my parents, but if my parents STILL have an 8 track tape of one of his albums, he probably shouldn't be a guest in 2008 on American Idol. I can do a little "Sweet Caroline" at the sporting events...or even a little "America".....but a whole show with each person singing two Neil Diamond songs? I hope next week's theme is better. I don't even really like anyone but David Cook anyway....Syesha has the best vocals, but since the producers don't like her she will never go far. David A....isn't that good!! Jason? Get a hair cut...and more voice lessons. I really think he is horrible! Brook? Airhead. Auhhh...enough about American Idol. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dude! I was seriously going to write in your last post that you cursed yourself ;)
We also went through this a little with Zack, and his issue is that he is totally afraid that he is going to miss something fun while he is in the potty so he puts it off and puts it off until he has to run like a maniac to get there and sometimes doesn't *quite* make it.
He, on the other hand was HORRIFIED at the prospect of cleaning them that it hasn't happened for a bit.
Auhh....no fear for Connor! I swear NOTHING phases him!!
Post a Comment