This was a big day for CJ.
Lost month I volunteered in Connor's classroom one afternoon and it didn't go over well with CJ because I had not been in his classroom yet. So I e-mailed his teacher and got on the list for today.
CJ was SO excited this morning and the first thing he did was get up and put on his "My Mother is #1" Shirt from like 2 Mother's Day's ago! So cute. He must have seen be come in to the school because he came running down the hallway when I got there. So cute.
He had a 1/2 day, so I told him that just him and I were going to go to lunch together. So after we dropped Connor off at school, we went to Uno's Chicago Grill. CJ was telling me how this must be a company from Chicago and then after he ate his cheeseburger he told me that Chicago makes the BEST cheeseburgers. :) How cute!
Anyway....being a mom is just the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment